Buy Morning Glory seeds online
Buy Ipomoea violacea seeds online
1 bag of Morning Glory (Ipomoea violacea ) seeds
The Morning Glory seeds contain the substance Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) The effects caused by Morning Glory are mild hallucinations, not as vivid and strong as with LSD but comparable. Other effects are:
- Dream sate
Will cause nausea for most users
LSA is known as LA-111, an ergoline alkaloid. It’ structure is chemical similar to LSD.
To get the best effects from the Morning Glory you should prepare the seeds in a certain way. Some people simply eat the seeds and chew on them for a while, but this will give some unpleasant side-effects such as nausea, vomiting or other unpleasent effects during the trip
There are several methods of doing this. on the Erowid website you can find a relative easy way of doing this.
- Chew the Morning Glory seeds for as long as possible and swallow.
- Grind and soak in water for 1/2 hour, strain and drink.
- Sprout Morning Glory by soaking in water for 3-4 days (change the water often), after which the white mushy part is removed from the shell and eaten. This is probably the best method for avoiding side effects, although it makes the effects a little bit less intensive.
- Coldwater extraction of LSA: Grind 50-200 seeds, soak in water. Keep in fridge for 4 hours, add chopped clover of garlic ( against nausea). Strain after 30 minutes.
Dose Morning Glory
|Light||50-100 seeds||1.5-3 grams|
|Medium||100-250 seeds||3-6 grams|
|Strong||250-400 seeds||6-10 grams|
|Heavy||400+ seeds||10+ grams|
- Do not use together with Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala) or other MAOi (anti-depressives).
- Do not use when pregnant
- Do not operate heavy machinery.
- Do not participate in traffic
- Do not use when you and/or your family has a history of mental illness.
How to grow
To grow the Morning Glory plants, simply soak the seeds and let them sprout. When the sprout is 2 cm, you can put them in regular soil about 5 cm deep. Do not place the plants in direct sunlight. The best time to do this is in April.