- 10 seeds of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (Argyreia nervosa)
The effects of the Hawaiian Baby woodrose are caused by the ergoline alkaloid LSA, this substance is chemically similar to LSD. D-lysergic acid amide (LSA) is a compound naturally found in certain plants. The effects are:
To get the best effects from the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose you should prepare the seeds in a certain way. There are several methods of doing this. Here on the Erowid website you can find a relative easy way of doing this.
Some people simply eat the seeds and chew on them for a while, but this will give some unpleasant side-effects such as nausea, vomiting or other unpleasant effects during the trip.
To grow the plants, simply soak the seeds and let them sprout. When the sprout is 2 cm, you can put them in regular soil about 5 cm deep. Do not place the plants in direct sunlight. The best time to do this is in April.
- Do not use together with Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala) or other MAOi (anti-depressives).
- Do not use when pregnant
- Do not operate heavy machinery.
- Do not participate in traffic
- Do not use when you and/or your family has a history of mental illness.
There are no reviews yet.